Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Break Up

I really enjoyed this film. It is a classic chick flick, but if you go to it knowing that is going to be the case, it is hard not to like it. Jennifer Aniston is terrific and Judy Davis is also wonderful. The first half of the movie is laugh out loud stuff but it does slow down a little as it takes a serious turn. Nevertheless, the film is really enjoyable - that is until the final scene. Very disappointing. If you go to a chick flick you expect (and want) to see the classic chick flick ending but that is not what you get. Despite that criticism, I still thinkthe movie is great, lots of laughs and fun to watch.

1 comment:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I really want to see this movie, but I think its a renter. I'm gonna hold out for Blockbuster to get it in.