Saturday, June 24, 2006

Flightplan

This movie is incredibly disappointing. Jodie Foster - what on earth were you thinking!!! Surely even reading the script you would have seen all the gigantic holes in the plot. The movie starts off OK as you witness our heroines grief and apparent madness over losing her husband and daughter. At this point the movie is actually mildly interesting. As this was unfolding, I sat there watching the film hoping for a twist - which was provided about 3/4 of the way into the movie. But the twist was so utterly ridiculous that the movie soon lost any credibility it ever had. I won't start to list the problems I have with the ending since I don't want to ruin the surprise but I really can not recommend this film at all.

1 comment:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I reviewed this movie as well. It was soooo very bad, but I had to watch it all! This movie choice for Jodie Foster and Peter Sarsgaard surprised me. They've done much better flicks in the past.